Thursday, July 31, 2008

Food Network Granola

A friend at work brought in some really good homemade granola and I later learned that it was a recipe from food network. I managed to find this one, though it is clearly not the same recipe I had previously tasted. It is killer. And it makes a massive quantity of food, so you can eat it for breakfast for like, 2 weeks. It keeps really well, plus the Barefoot Contessa guarantees regularity. Because I am afraid being sued by the food network, I will not reprint the recipe here. Here's that link again. Supposedly the recipe will only be up there for a limited time, so if it disappears, let me know, I will hook you up.

I substituted golden raisins for figs because I think figs are kind of a pain to work with.

Here's the photo documentation:








Yum. I recommend it mixed in a bowl of Banilla yogurt.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

mmm! i want some of that!

Unknown said...

Was the friend with the recipe David V? He always used to bring in bangin' homemade granola. I find that it is best served in a grungy hallway while slumped over a computer that is covered with resistant organisims.
Jesssuefey