Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Clarifications

Ok, I may have lied when I said I have never had a blog before. When I was 14 and the internet was new I had a website that was mostly text and probably totally impossible to read. I wrote about what I did on a daily basis. My sister who was in college at that time found it very amusing, so I hope that she finds this blog amusing as well. I had a few friends who were much more computer-geeky than I was who helped me out with animated gifs and stuff like that. Pretty sweet.
The other blog I have taken part in is the infamous breakfast blog, to which I think I only contributed one post. Nevertheless, I like to think I was an important contributor. I think I will be more successful with this blog because I don't have to review things (like a restaurant I had never been to before, nor have I been to since), I just have to explain what I do. And tell you what to do, another strong suit of mine.

So with this blog, as I mentioned before, I am going to tell you what I make. And thanks to Steve, after this post I will be changing the name of this blog to "I hope this is good..." because that is what I say whenever I am cooking or stitching. Things usually turn out A-OK. I also ended up picking the url that I did because someone already picked "stuff I made" and I usually require a lot of guidelines with making stuff. I am not feeling sorry for myself; you will see I make cool stuff in spite of it all.

Am I supposed to be explaining this much on a blog post? I am new here. I feel like I am explaining why a joke is funny. On with the stuff I made already!

No comments: